Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Climate well informed: Never payed attention!

I remember watching the debates with George bush and Al Gore as a kid and I remember not seeing Al Gore for a little while after that! When I did finally see him again he was talking about climate change and the effects of global warming! He was always warning us about the polar ice caps melting and water levels potentially rising to catastrophic levels. Based off what I remember I was kind of concerned, but it didn't really bother me because I think I was too young to really even care! But now As I have gotten older I have started to see the changes with the climate, the weather, and the environment!

I have lived in Utah my whole life and I have never seen rain or storms quite like the ones that occurred here this summer! I have never seen lightning strike so close. This summer the lightning was absolutely crazy and almost striking in the city. Just last night on the way back from Salt Lake, the rain was absolutely horrendous and blinding. I have never seen anything like this in my history of living here. The lightning was literally lighting up the whole sky striking near the apartments, and then all of a sudden you have tornados hitting in Colorado, when has that ever happened? But away from the weather I have noticed that it is constantly getting hotter and the winters aren't as cold as they have been. Like last spring in St George; it was kind of cold but not ice cold, that is until it started snowing, and not a little bit of snow but a whole bunch of snow hit in St George. So I do support the idea that the climate is changing, but from a spiritual aspect I think all of these changes are apart of Gods plan and the front runner to the final day of judgment!

Hmm. . . Here is an interesting video from Bill Nye

No comments:

Post a Comment